Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building kiwi images on our own obs instance fails
On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:52:56 +0200
Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Am Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011 schrieb Justus Winter:
And indeed:

$ rpm -qf /usr/bin/mimencode
metamail-2.7.19-1251.1.x86_64
$ find /var/cache/obs/worker/root_1/usr/src/packages/SOURCES/repos
-name metamail*rpm $

There's a bug report that might describe the very same problem [1].
Any hints?
Add metamail to the list of packages in the kiwi config.
Well, yes, that kind of works if I add it to the <packages
type="bootstrap"> tag. But then again, this is a crude workaround and
I'd have to add quite a lot of packages to the image configuration that
should be resolved automatically.

And this apparently works on the build.opensuse.org installation, but
not on our private one. The obs code that prepares the repositories on
the worker fails to add quite a lot of dependencies here, so they
aren't available in the workers chroot.

Cheers,
Justus
--
Justus Winter winter@xxxxxxxxxxxx

PRESENSE Technologies GmbH Sachsenstr. 5, D-20097 HH
USt-IdNr.: DE263765024
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors AG Hamburg, HRB 107844
Till Dörges Jürgen Sander Axel Theilmann

< Previous Next >