Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OSC access in anonymous
On Wednesday 15 June 2011 21:01:46 Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) wrote:
Hi,

I need to copy package from an OBS where I have no login.
The Web UI accept anonymous connection and I can create a link on my
private OBS to point on that remote OBS anonymously.

What I do not know ho wto do, is to run an osc ls command on the remote
OBS anonymously to extract the package name and create a loop in my script.
Osc runs against api.opensuse.org, which only allows anonymous access for very
specific hosts (like the webui). So, this is currently not possible. But if
you have an OBS account, this shouldn't be much of a problem.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sascha Peilicke