Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Setup OBS to point on MeeGo repo (or any remote repo)
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 12:59:16 +0200
Am Tuesday, 14. June 2011, 11:52:04 schrieb Anas Nashif:

On 14 Jun 2011, at 10:25, Adrian Schröter wrote:

Am Monday, 13. June 2011, 13:20:18 schrieb Dominig ar Foll:

Hi,

I have installed a local OBS and I try to get it to offer to its
user the option to build against the MeeGo repo.<br>
Under Admin login, I use the Setup OBS button to create a link to
the public MeeGo api.<br>

My project is well created but when I try to build against the MeeGo
project I do not see the list of the project which are available on
the MeeGo OBS.

In my case the Raw config shows :

<project name="Meego-official">
<title>Link to public MeeGo OBS</title>
<description>This project is representing a remote build service
instance or official MeeGo</description>
<remoteurl>https://api.meego.com/public</remoteurl>
<person userid="Admin" role="maintainer"/>
<person userid="Admin" role="bugowner"/>
</project>

I can manually create a build on any project hosted on MeeGo.com but I
would like to create an easy web page in which
list the various projects from MeeGo.com

Where could I find the instruction to add MeeGo distro on the landing page
when the user click on select build target ?

The api instance is providing this default list. You can find it in

/srv/www/obs/api/files/distributions.xml

.

I would be happy if someone from MeeGo could provide a default list or
maybe even maintains
it directly in git ...

Doesn't this require the namespace to be define in the build system? Does the
list actually check for existing namespaces and shows only
those existing?

No it doesn't. It would of course make sense ...

But this does not stop us to provide a default list of MeeGo build targets as
well. They will just
not work until the admin has added the MeeGo project (which will be two mouse
clicks in 2.3 release).

SUSE Linux Products GmbH