Re: [opensuse-buildservice] submitreq --supersede=SUPERSEDE
On May 26, 11 09:25:14 +0200, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
I'm wondering how 'osc submitreq --supersede=SUPERSEDE' works (0.130.1).
Does it actually require a parameter? If yes, should it be a to be
superseded request id?

osc submitreq --supersede=12345 ....
changes SR#12345 into state 'superseded' and processes the request then.

If yes, this would be rather annoying for me. I just want to supersede
a previous request unconditionally.

If you don't use the --supersede option, osc will search for any requests
to supersede, and will print out a list, where you have to respond with
'y'.

Or shall I better use --yes in this case?

No, the --yes option has no effect on this.
Bug.

cheers,
JW-

\ | 0911 74053-508 __/ (____/ /\
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, J.Guild, F.Immendoerffer, HRB 16746
(AG Nuernberg), Maxfeldstrasse 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany

SuSE. Supporting Linux since 1992.