[opensuse-buildservice] submitreq --supersede=SUPERSEDE
I'm wondering how 'osc submitreq --supersede=SUPERSEDE' works (0.130.1).
Does it actually require a parameter? If yes, should it be a to be
superseded request id?

If yes, this would be rather annoying for me. I just want to supersede
a previous request unconditionally. Or shall I better use --yes in this
case?

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany