Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs package stuck at "signing" stage
On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 04:05:09PM +0200, Michael Schroeder wrote:
On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 06:58:56AM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
The following package in the openSUSE:Tumbleweed repo has been stuck at
the "signing" stage for over 8 hours now:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=libreoffice-l10n&project=openSUSE%3ATumbleweed
for the x86-64 arch.

I can't seem to 'trigger' a rebuild to try to get it unstuck.

Does anyone know how to "kick" this to complete the build properly?

The signer refused to sign one of the subpackages because it
was truncated (out of disk space on the worker, I guess). I
triggered a rebuild.

Many thanks.

But why couldn't I trigger the rebuild? Was there something I did wrong
here?

thanks,

greg k-h