[opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-factory] new osc release 0.131
On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 03:20:19PM +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:

A new osc release is out.

Beside the usual stack of bugfixes, this version comes with a larger number
of functionality for our upcomming OBS 2.3 release.

The request and especially the review handling of requests has been improved,
what should help esp. people who work on openSUSE:Factory packages.

Also a number of new commands for our upcomming maintenance features have
been added. These will get explained in more details in our OBS book.

This release is only available via openSUSE:Tools project for now, we will
roll out an official update for all distributions during OBS 2.3 beta phase.

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools/

Note, it's also part of openSUSE:Tumbleweed already, if you happen to be
using that repo, you will get this updated automatically. :)

thanks,

greg k-h