Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS backup
On 2011-04-26 15:55:16 +0300, Johannes Lahti wrote:
The worst thing happened.. Before I got the backup processes properly
defined, I lost my server file system.

I have a backup copy of /srv/obs -folder, but it seems that it is not
enough to restore the OBS. Is there anyway I could recreate the
databases out of the data that is under /srv/obs?

To some extent you can recreate the database with the
"src/api/script/import" script. It gets the project and package
metadata from the backend and adds it to the database (this way
it'll also recreate the users).

Marcus