Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Cannot login to obs - "user not registered with iChain"
----- Messaggio originale -----

Da: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>
A: Daniel Z. <dzmail90-suse@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>; "<Jeff_Glanz@xxxxxxxx>"
<Jeff_Glanz@xxxxxxxx>;
opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Inviato: Gio 21 aprile 2011, 22:28:54
Oggetto: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Cannot login to obs - "user not registered
with iChain"

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 4:13 PM, Daniel Z. <dzmail90-suse@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry If I was not so clear, I was talking about build.opensuse.org.
Have you any solution? The account should have been automatically added to
the
build service user list.

Daniel,

If you don't know, a brand new authentication system was just rolled
out yesterday. It was rushed out the door due to problems with the
old system. iChain was the old system and I don't think is still in
use.

Maybe you need to flush your browser cache's or something to get rid
of any remnant iChain client setup.

FYI: I just logged in from a fresh Firefox instance with no issues.

Greg

Thank you for the reply, but I just tried to delete all cookies, cache and so
on
from Firefox and I get the same error.
I tried with Opera (flushed and re-flushed) too, no results.

I don't know what to do now.

Daniel