Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Constantly logged out of build.o.o
Moin Stephan!

Stephan Kulow schrieb am Donnerstag, den 21. April 2011:

Am Donnerstag, 21. April 2011 schrieb Sascha Peilicke:
On Wednesday 20 April 2011 23:15:57 Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 20. April 2011, 22:17:01 schrieb R. Tyler Croy:
I'm fully aware of the changes being made away from iChain as of late
(no need to continue that discussion here), but I've been having
trouble staying logged into build.opensuse.org for longer than an hour
or two at a time.

Is this related to the proxy move? Something perhaps buggy between OBS
and my Chromium browser?

The browser session has a timeout, are you saying you expect to stay
logged in if you leave the browser unattended for two hours?

Just as a sidenote, this is not too uncommon: see Facebook, eBay, Xing,
last.fm, twitter,wordpress.com, you name it. Actually, we're somewhat of an
exception, I fear :-)
Well, most of the sites I've seen have a "remember me" checkbox (I don't use
most on your list) - but my daily visit on web browser gaming: "your session
has expired" :)

I think what Sacha mentioned would work quite well for me to be honest. My use
of build.o.o is sporadic at best meaning I will need to check something or
navigate around on build.o.o once every couple hours as I switch from one task
to another.

A simple [x] Remember Me checkbox would do wonders :)

- R. Tyler Croy
Code: http://github.com/rtyler
Chatter: http://identi.ca/agentdero
http://twitter.com/agentdero