Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Constantly logged out of build.o.o
Am Mittwoch, 20. April 2011, 22:17:01 schrieb R. Tyler Croy:
I'm fully aware of the changes being made away from iChain as of late (no
need to continue that discussion here), but I've been having trouble
staying logged into build.opensuse.org for longer than an hour or two at a
time.

Is this related to the proxy move? Something perhaps buggy between OBS and
my Chromium browser?

The browser session has a timeout, are you saying you expect to stay logged in
if you leave the browser unattended for two hours?

Greetings, Stephan

--
Sent from openSUSE