Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Watchlist seems broken in webui
Am Mittwoch, 20. April 2011 schrieb Tejas Guruswamy:
Hi all,

I'm unable to add or remove projects from my Watchlist in the webui. In
fact it doesn't even display properly, often just showing up empty both
in the dropdown menu and in https://build.opensuse.org/home/list_my.

Is this a bad config in my user or do others have issues too?

You logged in when the webui->api integration was broken and since then we
cached the "no watchlist". I resetted the cache now, this should fix it.

Greetings, Stephan