Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Automatic reviews on requests
Am Mittwoch, 20. April 2011 schrieb Tejas Guruswamy:
Hi all,

I've noticed on some new submitrequests (e.g.
https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/67038) that there are reviews by
"factory-auto" and "legal-auto" with some useful information.

Is this a new feature? Is it truly automated? Can everyone use this, and
how?

openSUSE:Factory has these 2 reviewers in their _meta and everyone can use
that. factory-auto and legal-auto are groups, but you can also add users
there.

The reviews behind legal-auto and factory-auto are maintained by jw@ and me.
factory-auto basically checks the source validator output and the request
status, you could use that too, but I'm not sure in what context it would be
useful for you - the osc source validator is in factory already.

Greetings, Stephan