Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS is using new login auth proxy
El 19/04/11 10:47, Will Stephenson escribió:
On Tuesday 19 April 2011 14:17:14 Adrian Schröter wrote:
JFYI,

we switched to a new login proxy mechanism today:

http://news.opensuse.org/2011/04/19/infrastructure-updates/

please report if you see unexpected changes.

I got this on editing a .changes file in the webui:
"
Bad Gateway!

The proxy server could not handle the request POST
/package/save_modified_file.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 502

Yes, it is unstable atm, also, it allows SSLv2 ! looks like someone
forgot to disable it in the vhost configuration...