Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS is using new login auth proxy
On Tuesday 19 April 2011 14:17:14 Adrian Schröter wrote:
JFYI,

we switched to a new login proxy mechanism today:

http://news.opensuse.org/2011/04/19/infrastructure-updates/

please report if you see unexpected changes.

I got this on editing a .changes file in the webui:
"
Bad Gateway!

The proxy server could not handle the request POST
/package/save_modified_file.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 502

build.opensuse.org
Tue Apr 19 15:42:48 2011
Apache/2.2.10 (Linux/SUSE)
"

HTH

Will

--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team