[opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.2.72 alpha release, bigger changes ...
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 14:07:22 +0200

We are pushing out a new OBS 2.3 alpha release right now.

This one has some significant changes due to the switch to apache.

The appliance users should be able to just replace their appliance. If you
use packages you need to read the README files.

While the new setup works much better for me, I would like to hear
some feedback. Esp. about update problems.

You can find some more background information in my blog:

http://monarchieundalltag.wordpress.com/2011/04/12/obs-2-2-72-released-switch-to-apache-and-ssl-as-default/

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH