Re: [opensuse-buildservice] /home/vpopmail is not allowed anymore in FHS 2.2.
In future yes, but currently I don't really want to move the directory.

Johannes

Am 06.04.11 14:02, schrieb Marcus Rueckert:
On 2011-04-06 11:13:50 +0200, Johannes Weberhofer wrote:
im currently building RPM releases for vpopmail (qmail), which in it's
current version must be installed in /home/vpopmail; it is planned to
move to /var/lib/vpopmail, but for the moment, I do not want to break
current installations. Is there a possibility to suppress this tests
for SLE_11 and OSS_11.2, which fails on this error? All other version
shows warnings but do not fail.

you want /usr/lib/vpopmail

darix

--