Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS team meeting
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 13:53:30 -0400
On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 07:54, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

We try to reach 2.3 Beta 1 state ASAP. Beside the features above we need:

* delta rpm generation in backend. (mls)

Is the patches generation available yet? or is it still to be implemented?
(aka, updateinfo.xml generation and such)

* Maintenance project must refer to maintained projects (sascha/adrian)

* WebUI maintenance overview (sascha)

How can local instances of OBS use this? Would it be as simple as
enabling the use of the bento theme? (the /maintenance target)

--
later, Robert Xu