Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Signing key for packages from OBS
Sorry, should have gone here as well.

---------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht ----------

Betreff: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Signing key for packages from OBS
Datum: Montag, 4. April 2011
Von: Peter Albrecht <albrecht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx>

Hi Michael,

I am looking for the gpg key which has been used to sign a package
from OBS. Any idea where the keys are located?

The public key should be stored in the repository.

Thanks, that's what I was looking for.

I am specifically looking for the key for the proftpd package for SLE
11 SP1. rpm --checksig returns "MISSING KEYS: GPG#807cc84a". Any help
is appreciated.

I don't think SLE11SP1 contains a proftpd package. What build service
project are you talking about?

Correct, SLE 11 does not contain proftpd. I use this package for training
purposes. When I talk about software installation using rpm, I use this
package for several reasons (showing scripts included in a package,
checking the signature, etc).

The project is this:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=server%3Aftp

Thanks again,