Re: [opensuse-buildservice] New kernel module build failures - Really looks like an OBS issue
Hi,

On 3/23/2011 at 03:57 PM, in message
<1300917456.11772.9.camel@barracuda.pacific>, Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
wrote:
On Wed, 2011-03-23 at 16:46 -0400, Peter Bowen wrote:
u can test this really quickly using the iconv command. Try 'iconv -f
UTF-8 -t US-ASCII vmic_enable.spec'. This will validate the all the
characters are plain 7-bit ASCII.

Thanks for the tip. It verified what I saw in okteta - all characters
are as expected. Too bad. Funny chars can be sorted out.

I linked your home:rogeroberholtzer:vmic_enable package to a new package in my
home:andavis project. (I hope that this is the package that's giving you
trouble...) Anyway, the one in my home:andavis project builds fine for
openSUSE_11.2.

????

Ann

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB
Krukmakargatan 21
P.O. Box 17009
SE-104 62 Stockholm, Sweden

Office: Int +46 10-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696

SHAW'S PRINCIPAL
Build a system that even a fool can use,
and only a fool will want to use it.