[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Prefer vs Support vs Keep vs Substitute
  • From: Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 12:26:43 -0500
On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 3:36 PM, Jon Nelson <jnelson-suse@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What is the difference between Support and Keep?

Like, let's say I have a package FOO that I'd like to always be
installed in the build environment, *if* it is available. If it is not
available, block all other builds until it *is* available, but do not
block FOO itself.  How do I do that?

I just tried this and nothing builds. I have

Support: FOO BAR

in the prjconf, and neither FOO nor BAR will build because the OBS
claims they buildrequires FOO, BAR.

--
Jon