[opensuse-buildservice] 1-Click Installer: auto-adding the repository!
  • From: Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 19:00:24 +0000
Dear all,

Yet another (maybe) simple question... The 1-Click installer I created
is working properly and there's one tiny itch for which I would love
some guidance... All the process is working ok, including the
repository being added (which is awesome)... nevertheless I would love
to add this repository not at default priority level (99), but instead
in a much higher priority. Is this possible through the 1-click
installer ?

Practical case:

1. Someone clicks the 1-click installer and goes through the drill...

- Current behavior: repository is installed with default priority 99.
- Wanted behavior: repository is installed with higher priority, example: 40.

Thanks,
NM