Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Debian 6.0 is there ... and 4.0 away
On Wednesday 09 February 2011 19:05:01 Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 9. Februar 2011, 17:59:10 schrieb Carsten Hoeger:
On Wed, Feb 09, Nico Kruber wrote:
I'm forwarding this to the mailinglist as it was only send to me (by
mistake I guess) Christian: which package contains this command?
Adrian: could you integrate this into the prjconf?

Preinstall: initscripts

is the solution

okay, added ....

it works now, thank you very much
I needed to manually trigger rebuild though (shouldn't the project
automatically get rebuild if the config changes?)

Nico
< Previous Next >