[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Project Home for openastro.

This endless discussion is becoming tedious. Could someone with the authority
make a decision and just do it?

On Wednesday, February 16, 2011 08:49:33 pm Paul Elliott wrote:
Could there be a main project for "Astrology" with sub projects for
openastro.org and maitreya, and could I (pelliott11) be made the packager
owner of openastro.org and maitreya?

By making astrology a main project one avoids the political question about
what the proper classification of astrology is.

Alternatively, astrology could be made a sub-project of "Graphics". No
matter what one's opinion of astrology everyone has to agree that
astrology programs produce graphical output. I see that the
openastro.org's upstream authors have also used this diplomacy. They have
filed their menu for openastro under Graphics.

But may be this is wrong because I see that "Graphics" is a development
project for OpenSuse:Factory and I intend to package openastro and maitreya
for all the distros I can.....

Thank You.

--
Paul Elliott 1(512)837-1096