[opensuse-buildservice] Patch to bs_srcserver
Hi,

I just committed a patch to bs_srcserver [1] that adds some data to
Hermes notification calls such as comments.

As this kind of information spices up the Hermes notifications
tremendously. I like to ask the backend developers kindly to keep
an eye on that, when new data is available in the requests, please
add it to the list of submitted data. That works seamlessly, no
"registration" or stuff is needed for that, but the Hermes messages
can become richer and as a result more useful for the users. Also,
if data was added, please drop me a note that I can fix the message
template.

Thanks,

Klaas

[1] http://gitorious.org/opensuse/build-
service/commit/d9a8bfb7196ddd606f977e304f85ea46fad04604