Re: [opensuse-buildservice] FOSDEM OBS meetup
On Wednesday 02 February 2011 17:51:59 Pavol Rusnak wrote:
On 02/02/11 16:52, Sascha Peilicke wrote:
Hi guys,

same as last year, the openSUSE Build Service will be present at FOSDEM.
We have several talks and some of the developers hanging around at the
openSUSE booth. However, in order to discuss some current and upcomming
OBS topics (like the documentation effort), I'd like to organize a
little meetup for all interested parties and contributors.

I am not sure I'll be able to join, but in case I don't please add the
following topic to the list:

- renaming openSUSE Build Service to Open Build Service or something
similar and related tasks (rebranding, etc.)

Ok, this whole renaming thingy got quite some momentum :-)
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sascha Peilicke