Re: [opensuse-buildservice] tar_scm blocked in "source update running"
2011/1/31 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
No, and this is on purpose.

There must be the guarantee that the _service: files are really generated
in the way the services are working. They are used to create the required
trust in the uploaded sources. So it will never be allowed to upload them.

Or we would be in the same situation that a packager or distro owner needs to
review all uploaded tar balls and check against their upstream project
manually.

This same problem could not be simulated using two SVN repos? I create
my own SVN repo, do the first checkout, and then change the _service
to point to the real SVN?
I don't really know enough about SVN internal working to say...