Re: [opensuse-buildservice] tar_scm blocked in "source update running"
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 12:22:47 +0100
2010/10/25 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
So, what would you need ? Multipe subdir arguments ?

I created a tarball with a svn snaspshot that when "svn up" is
executed ignores the unneeded extra directories. My idea was to upload
it with name "_service:tar_scm:dolphin-emu-2.0.rev6984.tar.bz2" and
after that commit the _service file. I was expecting that, since the
service includes

if [ "$MYSCM" == "svn" ]; then
if [ -z "$MYSUBDIR" -a -d "$TAR_DIRECTORY" ]; then
# update existing content for speed/bandwidth reasons
svn up

it would take my manually uploaded file to start with.

I had to patch osc to allow me to upload _service:* files. My problem
now is that the upload fails with "Server returned an error: HTTP
Error 400: Bad Request". Are _service: files upload also forbidden in
the server side? There is any way to make this work?