Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS book writing
On Sunday 23 January 2011 23:38:21 David Greaves wrote:
On 18/01/11 12:56, Adrian Schröter wrote:

after multiple people asked for OBS books and were willing to join
in writing them we set up the necessary infrastructure for writing them.
..
Please speak up here if you want to write also some parts. Everything is
welcomed atm. And if something is incorrect (technical or language) we will
peer review it and fix it as second step.

I (and our team in Nokia) would certainly be interested in supporting this

An area I'm especially interested in (related to chapter 10) would be "OBS
operations".

This would probably cover:
* distributed deployment (complements 10.1. Server Components)
* monitoring
* backup / restore
* performance
and then
* Administration

David (lbt on berlios too)

Great, you have been added.

Please note there is already a "meego" tag which you might add as os="meego"
attribute
for MeeGo specific parts. Or you may want to introduce also a "nokia" one.

thanks
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH