Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS book writing
  • From: Stathis Agrapidis <stathisagrapidis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:56:28 +0200
Hello there again.

I will start writing about package formats: .rpm and .deb. I will also
search about how to extend the support to other package formats.
Hopefully I will find something usefull...

Generally there is good documentation in the wiki but it's really
scattered to various places. It was about time for such an effort to
organize it. Well done!

Best regards,
Efstathios Agrapidis (efagra)