[opensuse-buildservice] Build Team Meeting

present: mls, coolo, adrian, saschpe, bg, mrdocs

Topics:
=======
* OBS book
* OBS 2.2 / 2.3 release
* build.o.o status

OBS Book
========

Infrastructure for OBS book writing has been set up. Announcement
with details will follow today.

OBS 2.2 / 2.3:
==============
* Current master code is not releasable as 2.2, we need to
- fix all FIXME2.2 marked places
- debug speed problems to be able to deploy it on
api.opensuse.org.

* We think we will release 2.2 and 2.3 features at same
time, planned for end next month.

build.o.o status

* Our workers are still not really stable after updating to Factory.
However, we added workarounds for now to kill hanging sessions.

Also XEN and KVM developers are looking into the problems.

* api.o.o was down on weekend due to performance regressions after
updating to OBS 2.2 code. We reverted this therefore.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH