[opensuse-buildservice] Building packages on specific hosts
We are trying to configure our local OBS instance (Ver 2.1.3-2.1) to build some
packages on specific hosts.

In BSConfig.pm, we have used the powerhosts and powerpkgs variables to build
some packages (gcc, glibc, kernel,..) on the specified powerhost.

In addition to this, we would like to build other packages such as 'qt' on
another specific host.   Is this possible, and if so, how do I go about
configuring it?

I've noticed this commented section in the BSConfig.pm file,  to use
specialbuildhost, but do not find any references to specialbuildhost in the OBS
source code.  Has this code been obsoleted?

# Build some package only on specific hosts, or do not build on them
# our %specialbuildhost = (
# "openSUSE:Factory/glibc" => { good => [ "build20", "build21" ] },
# "openSUSE:Factory/cmake" => { bad => [ "build10", "build11" ] },
#);

Thanks,

Mal