Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OSC source validator
Hi

Dne Tue, 04 Jan 2011 12:02:53 +0100
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> napsal(a):

Am Dienstag, 4. Januar 2011, 14:57:14 schrieb Michal Čihař:
Hi

As OSC source validator seems to be required for silent osc operation,
I'd like to package it for Debian as well to avoid these noisy warnings.

However it brings some questions:

- What is the license of the stuff?
- Are there some releases happening?
- Is there some VCS where the sources are placed?

It really looks like a random snapshot of some internal scripts...

It is maintained and released in openSUSE:Tools{,:Unstable} project by Rudi.

I know where it lives in the buildservice, but to make it usable for
others, some versioning is usually helpful.

Just create submit requests against it.

I want to package it for Debian in Debian, I fail to see how submit
request would help me in this.

The license should be GPL v2.

It would be good to document it in the tarball.