Re: [opensuse-buildservice] where's the source root in obs?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 08:14:21 +0100
On Wednesday 29 December 2010 11:31:59 Lyre wrote:
Current rhel6 missing some devel packages. so I just download them
from redhat and upload to my project (in the same directory with spec
file).

All packages available on their medias are in the project.

I was told that there might be another hidden source (since they have no SDK),
but I got no details about that yet.

I will execute rpm -ivh in spec file. but what's the path of those file?

You are not root during building. And if the package is not in build requires,
it won't be available.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH