Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc under ubuntu 10.10
Hi,

On 2010-12-20 01:50:29 -0600, Paul Elliott wrote:

I have just install the osc for ubuntu 10.10
osc --version
0.130.1

And when I do a commit I get this error:
EDITOR=xemacs osc commit
WARNING: source_validator_directory configured but it does not exist:
/usr/lib/osc/source_validators
Install osc-source_validator to fix.
warning: your urllib2 version seems to be broken. Using a workaround for
http://bugs.python.org/issue9639
Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
Sending peless_1.223-1.diff.gz
Sending peless_1.223-1.dsc
Sending peless_1.223.orig.tar.gz
Transmitting file data ...
Committed revision 1.

It seems to work anyway what is osc-source_validator and how do I install it?
The source_validator does some "pre-checkin" checks (like checking
if all files are present which are referenced in the spec file etc.).

It does not seem to be available under opensuse package search?

It's available in the openSUSE:Tools repo but at the moment it's only
packaged for rpm-based distributions.

Marcus