Re: [opensuse-buildservice] /lib/cpp error
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 15:09:12 +0100
On 25/11/10 23:06, P Linnell wrote:
Hi,
I am guessing that on a local OBS the project config is not the same as the
public OBS, which would have something like:

Preinstall: gcc-c++

This is a guess, but this might fix it for all your packages building locally.

Close, but not enough :-) Fedora does preinstall C++ compiler in
a buildroot for any package. We don't, so any package that uses C++
has to have BuildRequires: gcc-c++

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic