Re: [opensuse-buildservice] powerhosts and powerjobs
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:06:17 +0100
Am Donnerstag, 25. November 2010, 09:25:07 schrieb Johannes Lahti:
Hi!

I was browsing through the bs_dispatch, looking for a way to somehow
assign certain packages to be built by a specific worker and I bumped
into powerhosts and powerjobs. I could not find much information about
these settings, so could anyone here tell me how to use them?

check the BSConfig.pm.template:

# List of power hosts that can handle power jobs for the sake of
# building critical packages fast.
#our $powerhosts = ["build20"];

# List of power packages that can be built on power hosts
#our $powerpkgs = [ "glibc", "qt" ]

SUSE Linux Products GmbH