Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-packaging] OBS cleanup -> removal of outdated repositories
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:05:12 +0100
May plan is to do the removal end of this week, except more discussion
about this is needed.

Does the ability exist to determine usage (download) of a repo?
Changes/reguilds may have not been necessary.

In theorie, we collect the data and have an implementation to find out
download numbers. But the code is complete unmaintainer and not runable
(due to performance problems) atm.

Just tell me your opinion, also when you support this ;)

absolutely.

SUSE Linux Products GmbH