Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Status of Eclipse plugin?
  • From: Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen <admin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 20:03:46 +0000
On Tuesday 23 Nov 2010 19:57:00 Helen wrote:
Thanks for this, Dan. This is very helpful. I had heard of Project
Bretzn but for some reason thought of it as a separate project
entirely, so I'm happy that you've reminded me about it!

Hey, you're welcome! :) i'm glad to see our work being slowly taken to heart
by others out there :)

I'm writing an article introducting the OBS, so I'll get myself "up to
speed" on Bretzn and might mail you off-list with a question or two
about your work, if that's okay.

That is absolutely ok, i should be glad to answer any questions you've got
about it :) Furter, i can recommend chatting with Frank Karlitschek about it,
who is my boss, and the visionary behind the project :)

thanks again

Helen

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 11:28 PM, Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen