Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS cleanup -> removal of outdated repositories
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 17:59:15 +0100
Am Dienstag, 23. November 2010, 17:56:39 schrieb Greg Freemyer:
On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

<snip>
May plan is to do the removal end of this week, except more discussion
about this
is needed.

Just tell me your opinion, also when you support this ;)

thanks
adrian

Adrian,

I'm surprised you have so many untouched projects. I assume anyone
that has added a recent distro repo will not see their packages
deleted? Or does that happen at the project level, and thus even
maintainers that have been adding new distros to their repo list will
see packages deleted?

No, who ever touch any package source or touch project meta data (by adding a
repo)
should not be affected.

The list may contain quite some projects, where never a real package have been
built.
Just people who clicked wildly in the webui ;)

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH