[opensuse-buildservice] group access control feature
  • From: "Zhang, Vivian" <vivian.zhang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:20:36 +0800
Hi, all:

I am considering of adding group access control support through LDAP. After
doing some investigation on latest OBS (2.1.63), it seems the feature is not
100% done currently. Here are steps I tried:

1. Create new user: test, and group: grouptest;

2. Add test to grouptest;

3. Edit project meta to add " <group groupid="grouptest"
role="maintainer" />

4. Login with user test, the user doesn't have the write permission to
the project.

Did I miss any configurations? I looked details into the codes, the groups
check has been added in has_local_permission & has_local_roles
check(api/app/models/user.rb), but doesn't in can_edit check
(webUI/app/models/project.rb) . Any plan/schedule to implement it?

Thanks
Vivian

  • No further messages