Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How does Joe Sixpack get opensuse 11.3?
  • From: Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger <dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 18:34:55 +0100
On Fri, 2010-11-19 at 17:58 -0600, Paul Elliott wrote:
I'm sorry I used konqueror everything below the "package search" box
was invisible!

I got konqueror with an early suse version I am too lazy to
migrate my bookmarks to firefox!

So I guess my name is Joe Sixpack!

Paul,

No reason to be sorry at all.

If Konqueror actually misses on showing this information, that's
certainly something that should be addressed. Either the browser or the
website does something wrong in this case.

I tested software.opensuse.org in Firefox and midori, both showing the
proper content.

If you can reproduce Konq not showing the full content, I suggest this
be addressed either as a bug in bugzilla (http://buzgila.novell.com) or
in the -project mailing list.

Best regards,
Dominique