[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Licensing - CC BY-NC-SA
  • From: Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 20:20:06 +0000
I've contacted the author regarding the Licensing, and she kindly
removed the 'NC' from the License.
Lucidity is now Creative Commons BY-SA. The reason why I asked this is
because on Fedora they don't accept NC, since packages with 'NC' can't
be pushed to RHEL. I don't know if this is the case with openSUSE, but
it's 'fixed' and the author kindly removed it.

There shouldn't be a problem in using OBS to package and distribute it
now. Already commited to OBS.

Thanks all.

@Darix - Thanks for the help and pushing the question to the legal
department, but it's been worked out between me and the author.

Nelson.