[opensuse-buildservice] Software-Announcement
  • From: Harald Vajkonny <vajkonny@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 15:00:30 +0200
Hello,

I am new to this list and wonder if this is a good place to announce a
new software project on sourceforge, so that it may become an openSuSE
package?

Best regards
Harald

--
"Wouldn't the sentence 'I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish
and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign' have been clearer