Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Add-On ISOs (Non-SuSE)
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:10:48 +0200
Am Montag, 18. Oktober 2010, 20:29:10 schrieb Troy Telford:
I have two questions:
1.) I've been able to figure out add-on ISO images that are based on
SUSE distros; however I also need similar ISO images for non-SUSE distros
such as CentOS, etc.

I figured before I dug in too deeply, I'd ask the list if templates for
making add-on ISO images for non-SUSE distros exist already.

no, they don't to my knowledge.

2.) I've noticed for the ISO .product files, there is an entry:

mediastyle="suse-11.2"

Where is the mediastyle defined and/or documented?

It is used in first place for finding the plugins, which come from

openSUSE:Tools kiwi-instsource-plugins-openSUSE-11-3

package for example.

However, since no one built a CentOS addon yet, I expect that you would need to
enhance the instsource part of kiwi itself as well.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH