[opensuse-buildservice] Installing on Mandriva via OBS repo
  • From: Nicholas Peterson <nrp36@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:15:05 -0400
Hi All,

I am trying to install my program on Mandriva but can't seem to add
the OBS repository.

It seems that the command urpmi.addmedia doesn't work with the
normal RPM PM.  Someone on IRC mentioned that I could specify a
different type for the repository in my OBS raw config to
automatically generate a urpmi compatible repo.  What do I put as the
type for my Mandriva repo to make it urpmi compatible?

Thanks,
Nick

--
Nick Peterson