Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Questions on multi-platform building...
  • From: Robert Xu <robxu9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 23:03:08 -0400
On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 17:02, Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 2010-10-07 at 13:32 -0400, Robert Xu wrote:
On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 11:50, Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

 I've changed some of my .spec files to allow building in Fedora 13 in
OBS, and the results are quite nice, though there's a couple of things I
seek guidance:

 * How to make usage of rpmlint in Fedora builds? I've noticed that
rpmlint doesn't run for F13 builds. Is there anyway I can place the
rpmlint config file from Fedora and make it run through it?

See the Build Service wiki at en.o.o.
Hm, maybe someone else can answer this.

I did tried, but found no answer...

there should be something in faq, rpmlint... I remember seeing it there,

 * What is the problem with {?dist}? (the usual .fc13.). Though the
packaged built locally are generated properly the ones built on OBS do
not get the .fc13. Was this intended? (not much of an issue though).

Again, see the Build Service wiki at en.o.o

I found no reference to it also, unless .fc13 is somehow trademarked.
But such suffix is actually cool to have around

Check the wiki article about prjconf

 * How to add extra repositories? I'm not sure why, but qmake-qt4
package isn't being picked up for Fedora. How would one configure OBS to
grab packages from a Fedora Mirror ?

And yet again, see the wiki.
But you can't configure OBS to grab packages from a Fedora Mirror, I'm
afraid.

OK, this I haven't searched, but it isn't also my top priority, unlike
the first one.

--
later, Robert Xu