RE: [opensuse-buildservice] Custom Release Tags?
  • From: <Michael_E_Brown@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 14:49:26 -0500
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_prjconf#Release
--
Michael

From: Troy Telford [ttelford.groups@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 2:48 PM
To: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opensuse-buildservice] Custom Release Tags?

Is it possible to configure OBS (a local instance) to have a custom
tag/addition to the (auto-modified) "Release: " tag for a package?

Or is this something I have to modify in the OBS source? If I need to
modify the source, where would I need to look to get started. (I
noticed that /usr/lib/build appears to be the right place, but wanted
to double check...)

Thanks.
--
Troy Telford