Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Mandriva versions
  • From: Will Stephenson <wstephenson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 19:19:58 +0200
On Thursday 26 August 2010 12:00:51 Oliver Burger wrote:
on FrOSCon I was talking to some openSUse guys about the possibility to use
the obs as build system for the German Mandriva community. Now "playing
arround" a bit brought several items to my attention.

Hi Oliver

It was useful talking to you and Wolfgang this weekend.

Another thing you should check is how well 'osc' from openSUSE:Tools works on
Mandriva - we've discovered mispackagings of the toolchain on other distros
before.

Will

--
Will Stephenson, KDE Developer, openSUSE Boosters Team