RE: [opensuse-buildservice] Need help on "Release:" in projconf
  • From: <Manjunath_A_Pattansh@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 14:20:45 +0530
Hi Christian,

The prjconf already has this line. Suppose it has the this line "Release:
<CI_CNT>.<B_CNT>.CS". Now for only one specific package
in that project, I need to configure "Release: mypackage.<CI_CNT>.<B_CNT>.CS".
I suppose this can be done by having spec file changes for only that
package. Now I need to know how it can be done.

Thanks,
Manjunath A. Pattanshetti